Asteros is the second largest systems integrator in Russia, according to IDC, and the #1 Russian provider of infrastructure solutions for offices and facilities in CNews Analytics ranking.
- 19 years of dynamic development
- Team of more than 1600 professionals
- Presence in large business centers of Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan
- Projects of unmatched scale using unique technologies
Our lines of business:
- IT Infrastructure, Engineering Systems and Site Security
Asteros Engineering and IT Infrastructure business unit
- Consulting, Business Applications Implementation and Proprietary Products Development
Asteros Consulting business unit
- Information Security
Asteros Information Security business unit
- IT Outsourcing and Managed Services
Asteros Service business unit
The guiding principle that unites all our lines of business is the desire to help our clients fuel their innovative development. We provide bold solutions based on innovative technologies developed by the leading global IT vendors.
Asteros has deployed and operates according to the following quality standards:
- the Quality Management System of IT consulting and implementation, design and construction services which complies with ISO 9001 requirements for quality assurance standards
- OHSAS 18001 health and safety management guidelines
- ISO 14001 environmental sustainability standards
The top industry experts and a state-of-the-art business management and project delivery model help us to ensure high quality services, from the initial assessment stage, to IT infrastructure design and construction, to full outsourcing of non-core functions.
Asteros acts as the general contractor in turn-key infrastructure and engineering projects.
Asteros serves Fortune 500 companies as well as Russia’s core enterprises and government authorities, including ÒNÊ-BP, Gazprom, Pepsico, Sberbank, Citibank, Kimberly Clark, PwC, VTB, TVEL, RUSAL, Russian Helicopters, RusHydro, Severstal, VimpelCom, MTS, MegaFon, Presidential Administration of Russia, Russian Ministry of Defense, Federation Council of the Russian Federation, Federal Security Service of Russia (FSB), Federal Customs Service of Russia, Federal Education Agency (Rosobrazovanie), Russian Railways, Aeroflot, along with Sheremetyevo, Vnukovo, Sochi, Pulkovo and Vladivostok International Airports.
Asteros develops and deploys unique Hi-End products. Our unmatched cutting-edge technologies create business value for our customers and help make our country more competitive and technologically equipped.
Asteros has an extensive track record of delivering large-scale, innovative projects:
- Completing socially important projects for the Sochi 2014 Olympics: the engineering and IT infrastructure for the Sochi Olympic Village, the surveillance center and video cameras as part of the Safe City Project in Sochi, and IT infrastructure of Sochi International Airport
- Building IT infrastructure in the new TNK-BP office
- Implementing innovative IT infrastructure in the new VTB Bank office
- Creating full-scale IT infrastructure in the new Knevichi Terminal of Vladivostok International Airport
- Implementing a comprehensive security system in Novosibirsk Metro
- Deploying a new office for PricewaterhouseCoopers in Moscow
- Building core IT and telecommunications infrastructure for Kimberly-Clark’s plant in Russia and many other projects.
Every day, we deploy innovations to create the future.
Thank you for your interest in the Asteros Group!
Please complete the E-mail or Telephone fields so that we can provide you with information about Asteros today.