Asteros’ project for JTI won Best Office Award
May 26, 2016
The new JTI headquarters in Russia has got Best Office Award in the “Comfortable Environment” nomination. In partnership with the general contractor of the project, Mercury Engineering, Asteros designed and deployed Hi-End multimedia infrastructure that will help to organizevideo conferences, business meetings, and other gatherings at any level.
Russian architecture portal Officenext.ru has finalized the Best Office Awards contest, which in 2016 attracted 84 projects in design and fit-out of office real estate. The interior environment of the Russian headquarters of the JTI (Japan Tobacco International) company was recognized as the best project in “Comfortable Environment” nomination. As part of the project, Asteros Group implemented multimedia and unified communications systems for JTI at Mercury Tower of the “Moscow City” business park, which included:
- Multimedia systems of 25 rooms on the five floors of the office, including the management offices, meeting rooms, and recreation areas
- Convertible hall with Panasonic projectors and motorized
119-inchscreens that descend from slots in the ceiling
- Digital Signage system with central management
- Crestron videocontent management system
- Intelligent structured cabling system reserved for 2 500 ports
Thank you for your interest in the Asteros Group!
Please complete the E-mail or Telephone fields so that we can provide you with information about Asteros’ project for JTI won Best Office Award.