IT Service Catalog
Information technologies are critical for every business today, yet to manage IT services, you need to understand their description, costs, and service provision regulations. An IT service catalog can help you achieve this objective. IT service catalog is a structured document or a database with standardized description of all IT services delivered to end users by the IT department.
This conceptual approach helps businesses to obtain a number of important advantages. Top managers have an easy way of getting information about IT service levels and capabilities in order to redistribute IT resources efficiently depending on dynamically changing business needs.
Asteros Consulting offers a solution for IT catalog provisioning and regular updates helping our customers to achieve the following objectives:
- Define IT services delivered to end users
- Create a service catalog containing IT service descriptions
- Update IT service descriptions in service catalog
Benefits of a service catalog:
- Improved communication between business units and IT department
- Opportunity to run various reports helping significantly improve quality of decision-making
- Opportunity to queue and prioritize IT services helping to avoid misuse of IT
- Providing transparency and rationale to IT expenditures
The catalog creates an opportunity to maintaining agreed quality of service by delivering full and up-to-date information on all provided IT services.
As a part of deployment process, Asteros Consulting experts evaluate existing IT service portfolio and create a catalog with standardized descriptions of all services. Existing or new service catalog maintenance processes are revamped or designed as needed. Customer employees receive training throughout the process.
The service catalog is easy to integrate with existing customer systems:
- Service Desks
- IT infrastructure change management systems
- Scheduled work automation systems
- IT infrastructure monitoring systems
- IT infrastructure inventory systems
- Enterprise content management and electronic document management systems
Asteros Consulting experts provide advice and training on the following topics during deployment:
- IT process audit and help with selection of automation software
- Design of IT development strategy
- ITIL foundations
We have a successful track record of deploying IT service catalogs serving as centralized information sources in Alliance Bank and VSK Insurance House.
Thank you for your interest in the Asteros Group!
Please complete the E-mail or Telephone fields so that we can provide you with information about IT Service Catalog.