Asteros designs and implements service desk solutions using flexible approach to IT service deployment and a highly skilled and experienced team. Our Service Desk outsourcing model quickly adapts to changing customer requirements in terms of service portfolio and amount of delivered services to minimize risks and reduce total costs attributable to IT infrastructure maintenance. A service level agreement defines expectations from technical support such as Service Desk availability and response time per each incident reporting channel.
Asteros offers a full range of service desk solutions and services from existing service desk transformation concept to new service desk design to product deployment and resolution of ongoing technical and organizational issues. Asteros solutions support full incident lifecycle management including the following:
- Incident registration over phone and email, initial assessment and prioritization
- Providing 1st level support or escalation to 2nd level
- Incident routing to responsible teams and resolution tracking
- Sending regular status updates to users up until the incidents are closed
Extended user support service package includes all of the above plus the following:
- Incident registration over fax
- Extended 1st level support using problem-solving methods
- 2nd level support by Asteros experts
- Incident routing to 3rd party vendors (escalation management)
- Deployment of user-faced internet portal for self-service incident monitoring
- Statistical data collection plus scheduled and on-demand report generation
- Evaluation of user satisfaction
- Proactive notification of users regarding most general and common incidents
Asteros incident management system is designed according to ITIL and ITSM practices and guidelines and operates 27/7/365. The system is based on HP OpenView Service Desk and BMC Remedy solutions and uses Avaya-based multifunctional call management center.
Asteros will be happy to integrate service desk with third-party processes and systems as well as client's internal services and provide technical support services for client's data centers, workstations, printers, copiers, applications and systems. We are also happy to procure supplies and spare parts, and to upgrade your existing IT infrastructure.
Service Desk outsourcing is especially beneficial for businesses serving a large number of customers or IT users as well as large enterprises and holdings planning complete overhaul or significant expansion of their IT infrastructure in near future. Our solution brings most value to banks, insurance companies, retailers, transportation companies, telecom operators, governmental authorities and large manufacturing holdings.
Thank you for your interest in the Asteros Group!
Please complete the E-mail or Telephone fields so that we can provide you with information about Service Desk.